The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
Today I am in Calabasas, and was wondering if someone with an Exige *or Exige S preferably* could take me on a "spirited drive" so i can feel what the car is made of before i purchase it.
Let me know asap! I will also be in Laguna, and Palm Springs over the next few days so give me a call if your in any of these places or somewhere remotely close, :coolnana::nanner:
Thanks,
Izzy
(858)232-0799

·
Registered
943 Posts
Hello All,
Today I am in Calabasas, and was wondering if someone with an Exige *or Exige S preferably* could take me on a "spirited drive" so i can feel what the car is made of before i purchase it.
Let me know asap! I will also be in Laguna, and Palm Springs over the next few days so give me a call if your in any of these places or somewhere remotely close, :coolnana::nanner:
Thanks,
Izzy
(858)232-0799
You should go to supercar sunday at the corner of the 101 and Valley circle in Calabassas this morning. I'll have my supercharged 06 exige there and usually there's an S or two floating around.

Matt

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should go to supercar sunday at the corner of the 101 and Valley circle in Calabassas this morning. I'll have my supercharged 06 exige there and usually there's an S or two floating around.

Matt
Can you give me a call, or give me an address or time, lol.
Thanks
~Izzy

·
Registered
943 Posts
Can you give me a call, or give me an address or time, lol.
Thanks
~Izzy
Izzy,

Sorry but I was on the way out when I sent my last post so I didn't see your follow up. Supercar Sunday is over around 10 am so you have to get there early. It's in the parking lot at the top of the 101/Valley Circle off ramp just as you enter Calabassas. I've to take my kids to a birthday party here in the neighborhood but I may be able to get away for a few minutes to take you around the block but my car has a few mods so I'm not sure you'd get a feel for what a stock car is like... I'm in West Hills which is just a few miles outside of Calabassas. I'll PM my cell...

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Hello All,
Thanks,
Izzy
(858)232-0799
Why not go to Silver Star Lotus in Thousand Oaks and test drive one.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Yeah, good luck on that one.

If you want to sign a sales contract, you can drive. Otherwise you can test a Jag.

Don't ask me how I know ...........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts