The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm driving a 2013 NA IPS and would love to improve the sound of the exhaust and I know that everyone raves about the Larini & the Plack as to the best options and some have even spoken of the Lotus version.

I'd love to be able to hear them live vs. on a video. I definitely want to add that growl / throaty sound but I don't want it to be over the top obnoxious. I want to keep her classy still. The only way to be sure is to hear them live.

Two Questions:
1) will installing either the Larini or the Plack void my warranty at all?

2) anybody live in CT or Westchester, NY and have either of these exhausts installed? If so, I'd love to take a drive out to you to hear it.

I just want to be sure before I part with the cash because it's an expensive decision. Thanks

Drive on.....

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
It will only void the warranty on your exhaust. Rest of the will be fine.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm in Huntington LI and will be heading to my place upstate Wednesday morning if you wanted to try and catch me on the Taconic or come one down to the island. I have the Plack exhaust and agree with the old mantra..."Once you go plack you don't go back." But it isn't for everyone.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Had an exhaust built

I had an exhaust built by TJ Autosports in Millville I live in Manhattan your are welcome to drive the car anytime. it was half the cost of a Larini and there is no drone at 2500rpms

1 - 7 of 7 Posts