The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Count me in Greg!

Gives me an excuse to detail my car, after all the rain we are getting it's going to need one.

I'm open Sat/Sun since I was planning to drive to get to 1000 miles ;)

Edit: Anywhere is fine with me as well.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
What is the name of that burger joint in Mineral wells? I love those burgers!!!

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Sunday morning I have to interview a new employe. I still have Sat all day and Sunday afternoon open.

So are we going to meet at the Mineral Wells Airport?

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Welcome to the forum Rachel,

NorthPark Center at 2 PM works for me too. That's off 75 between Park Ln and NorthWest Hwy right? I've never been in that area, so I would need more specifics on where to meet.

By reading his previous post I think cantwaitforelise is commited to go to Mineral Wells during the whole weekend, I hope he can come too.

I'm attaching a map of NorthPark:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
cantwaitforelise,

I'll try to get there in the morning, I'll send PM's with my cell #,

Rachel,

2 PM at La Madeleine's parking lot sounds great.

This is where mapquest thnks it is at:

la Madeleine French Bakery & Cafe: 214-696-2398
628 N. Park Center Dallas, TX 75225, US

Attachments

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I got all the pm's too.

cantwaitforelise, I'll try to get there Sat AM, my car is not broken in yet but it's getting there :)

I'll go from there to Northpark, didn't even know it was a Mall, you know guys and malls usually dont mix :p

I'll call on my way there to get the final word on where in the parking lot we can meet, for now NW part of the parking lot sounds good to me.

Hopefully Cottingham, goes too, his is BRP.

And I'll give a call to Matt he has a black one but he might be working Saturday.

I don't know of any others around, but that will be many different colors if we all can make it.

Aubergine Purple, Starlight Black, Bourdeax Red Pearl, Racing Green and of course the blue Noble :)

I will definetly bring my camera with me.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I left Matt a message (Starlight Black Elise) I don't think he hangs in this forum but I told him to check in here. I hope he can go.

I don't know how to get a hold of cottingham other than through here, but he has not post since 9/30.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I also sent a PM to Matt (MJC123) Storm Titanium/Red.

If we all show up it will be quite a site, so far all cars are different, great for people that would like to see the different color options.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Update

Matt M (Starlight Black) called me, he said he will register and post later on.

No news on Matt C (Storm Titanium/Red)

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Matt,

We probably will be there for a while, give me a call on my cell just to make sure we are still there or if something else comes up and you get delayed.

I got a PM from Matt C that he can't make it. I already saw his car at the dealer and it's gorgeous.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Greg (cantwaitforelise)

I'll try to be there before 10 am.

And I'll see the rest at 2 PM. I have to remember to call the dealer for the 1000 miles service, I should have that many miles after this weekend :)

I don't check the board during the weekend, I barelly turn on the computer at home since I'm in front of one all day at work.

Can't wait to see the rest of the cars and the Noble in person :clap:

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I took some pictures, not many but I'll post them later.

The driver of the silver Noble was Scott, Dave is a buddy of mine that came along to the meet, he is now sunburn from all the driving we did on saturday.

So far 950 miles I'll make the appointment today or tomorrow for the service. :clap:

Everyone was great, we did draw quite a crowd that orbited around, the cars, and a couple of bees as well.

When we left all three elises went N on 75 and we got all three cars in a row until we got close to 635 then it turned into a parking lot.

Stephen, thanks for the ride, I got to think later and I should have take you for a spin in mine. Next time, since it would be broken in.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Yeah, that car on the back in the previous picture is a Skyline, I hear that young people rave about these cars.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Back to the Noble, with the engine cover open. Definetly a driver's car, no space for any kind of storage.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Speaking of Noble's, this is Scott's silver one. Behind, it's Matt's, then Greg and Rachel's and then you can see the nose of mine.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts