The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
ER autocross club has a two day event this weekend at Mineral Wells airport. I'll be there with my MR2 since I don't have my Elise yet. It would be nice to see an Elise or two, or three there. Even if you don't want to do the autocross maybe someone can stop by. It would be nice to meet some of you guys and see your Elises.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Come on guys, let's have a Lotus meet. I want to see your cars!!! Maybe someone would be willing to give a fellow elisetalker and future elise owner a ride.:)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Miguel's right, I'll be autocrossing at that time. If anyone does want to stop by, we'll probably be there from about 8:00 AM until 4-5 PM on both Saturday and Sunday.

I hope you guys have fun, maybe I'll see you next get together.

Rachel, you guys don't happen to be close to Tyler do you? I live close to Tyler. If you don't want to say here, you can PM me.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Miguel,

I PM'd(is that the way you say it?) my cell # to you. Look forward to seeing you at Mineral wells if you can make it.

Rachel,

I might take you up on your offer. The pictures look great, probably looks better in person. I'll have my 12 year old son with me, I know he'll like it. PM me your phone number and I'll call if we can stop by.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts