The Lotus Cars Community banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I also sent a PM to Matt (MJC123) Storm Titanium/Red.

If we all show up it will be quite a site, so far all cars are different, great for people that would like to see the different color options.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Update

Matt M (Starlight Black) called me, he said he will register and post later on.

No news on Matt C (Storm Titanium/Red)

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Matt,

We probably will be there for a while, give me a call on my cell just to make sure we are still there or if something else comes up and you get delayed.

I got a PM from Matt C that he can't make it. I already saw his car at the dealer and it's gorgeous.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Greg (cantwaitforelise)

I'll try to be there before 10 am.

And I'll see the rest at 2 PM. I have to remember to call the dealer for the 1000 miles service, I should have that many miles after this weekend :)

I don't check the board during the weekend, I barelly turn on the computer at home since I'm in front of one all day at work.

Can't wait to see the rest of the cars and the Noble in person :clap:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Rachel was doing some early scouting of the location this morning. The NW corner of the mall lot is now in a state of construction. And she felt we would prefer to be further from the dust. So we will move north of Foley's. Still on the north side of the mall off Park.

It should be no problem to find me in my Purple Elise.

Greg

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Well, we had a successful get together. Rachel and I got to meet Miguel (Green w/red), Matt M (Starlight Black w/black), Stephen (blue Noble), and Dave(?, sorry)) (Silver Noble). Several other people stopped when they saw our cars. A guy showed up with a Skyline (right hand drive).

Everyone was very nice. I continue to confirm that there are no bad colours for the Elise. The Starlight Black looked great. It does not have a dirty look to it.

Hopefully, Miguel will be able to post some pictures. I forgot my camera.

I am glad we got a chance to meet. It is good to put a face with a name. We will have to get together in the future to go on a drive. We just need to find some good roads around here.

As side note, we heard gold medalist Carley(sp?) Patterson of Allen, got a Graphite Grey with red stripes.

Greg

·
Registered
114 Posts
I didn't get to stay long, but it was good to meet some of the people on this site. Had the wife and daughters with me, we had done some shopping, had lunch at PF Chang's before stopping by, and then we were off to a movie. (By the way, the movie 'Birth' was a major disappointment.) All the cars looked great and I can't wait to get mine.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I took some pictures, not many but I'll post them later.

The driver of the silver Noble was Scott, Dave is a buddy of mine that came along to the meet, he is now sunburn from all the driving we did on saturday.

So far 950 miles I'll make the appointment today or tomorrow for the service. :clap:

Everyone was great, we did draw quite a crowd that orbited around, the cars, and a couple of bees as well.

When we left all three elises went N on 75 and we got all three cars in a row until we got close to 635 then it turned into a parking lot.

Stephen, thanks for the ride, I got to think later and I should have take you for a spin in mine. Next time, since it would be broken in.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Yeah, that car on the back in the previous picture is a Skyline, I hear that young people rave about these cars.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Back to the Noble, with the engine cover open. Definetly a driver's car, no space for any kind of storage.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Speaking of Noble's, this is Scott's silver one. Behind, it's Matt's, then Greg and Rachel's and then you can see the nose of mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Sorry about shooting against the Sun, we probably should have parked the cars the other way, like stephen did.

This is my RG/Red next to the AP/Black

Attachments

21 - 40 of 47 Posts