The Lotus Cars Community banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Final one, I do have to learn how to shoot better pictures, I should have taken this one from the left instead of the shadow part.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Earlier on I went to Mineral Wells to meet with the other Greg (cantwaitforelse). Any excuse to drive will do for me, I had my camera in the car but I didn't even think about taking some pictures from the AutoX.

Rachel, thanks for the drinks it wasn't too hot, but the sun was definetly hitting hard.

In all, everybody was great open and friendly. Maybe we could plan a drive somewhere one of these days, maybe go to some place in central TX and get together with the rest.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Miguel - Matt was telling me about guys who detailed and waxed his car. Is there anyway to find out their contact information?

Cheers
Stephen

·
Registered
600 Posts
Mobile Detail service

I was impressed, Brian at Zainio Mobile Detail did my car. it was $150, but worth it. they got out the little cat scratches it came from the dealer with. You could really see them on a black car. Their website is www.zainomobiledetail.com (Good Web Site)and they use all Zainio products on your car. They did get water in the trunk, But I didn't warn them. They also did an aftermarket 3M Invisible Bra that looks better than the factory ones. If you use him, tell him I sent you. Maybe he will give me a little break next time?

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I just picked up my car from the 1000 mile service :clap:

They did treat me great, and I got to see the RG//LSS/Touring Black/StarShield on the showroom. Kass and David told me that the owner is picking it up on Thursday. Looks awesome.

I also met Tom AR/Touring Black/StarShield he came in right after I got there, he moved from Austin was that you MeanTT? I should have asked for your Handle/Nickname but I needed to get back to work.

They did wash my car too, I should have told them that I didn't need that. They did a great job, but I just don't want to mix products and I know my towels are clean. Next time, I'll let them know.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts