The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im originally from Houston but now living in Santa Monica, California. I drive an Exige S. I'm getting married in Houston on the 27th of September and would like to use a Lotus as a getaway vehicle for the night. If anyone would like to help us out please let me know, and if you plan on visiting Los Angeles I can return the favor and you would be welcome to take my car on a tour of the gorgeous local canyon roads. :)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I want to see pics of the bride attempting to get into a lotus with a big puffy wedding dress. I think most wedding dresses would fill up the whole cabin.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Try getting into a car with a full cage with a wedding dress on :bow:

World Rally Champ Sebastien Loeb's wedding pictures

·
Registered
676 Posts
Lotus Elise Rental
Another Lotus Elise Rental

...what's up with the elise pictured at galleria exotics?..there are quite a few other marques available in houston, too, but no spykers, darn it...

Uptown Exotics
Elite Exotic Cars
Elite Auto Rental
The DFW Elite auto rental place I inquired with, since their rates were "reasonable" on their website.. :rolleyes: Apparently they don't have a Houston presence, but will deliver the car to Houston, with a 3 day minimum, and a minimum charge of $2000.. Might as well get a lambo for a day..

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have learned how to gracefully get in and out of the Lotus with a regular dress on (of varying lengths.) And NOT looking like Britney Spears! Hurray! But, that wedding dress better not be too form fitting or you're screwed. Long isn't the problem - it's tight that gets tough. Trust me. Another hint. Be a gentleman and close the door for her. Only just so she doesn't get the dress stuck in the door. Plus it gives you brownie points.

Kim

The wife and I also thought it would be cool to head out in the Lotus when we got married, but in the end we stuck with the Infiniti. As she always says, there is no graceful way to get into the Lotus. With a wedding dress on, it would have been too funny!

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
for anyone who isnt familiar with the M250
Lotus M250
Personally I think it defiantly has the supercar look... but 250hp out of a 3L V6... Its like they didnt even try... now if it was ~320HP, which is the same power to displacement ratio as the NA 2zz that would have put lotus WELL into the supercar realm(imagine a supercharged variant:drool:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts