The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never been in an Elise and by the end of this year shuold be looking at getting into a new car. These cars are very appealing to me and I was wondering if anyone would care to show me the car and take me for a ride? I live in the Greeley area. Thanks!

-Mike

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
You might get someone to do so. However, I would recommend paying your nearest dealer a visit. Not only to begin building a relationship, but also to begin assessing how reliable you think might be.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
When I am done with my SC install we can probably figure something out if you don't get a ride from Mimzy first.

Still waiting to hear from CharlieX about ECU tune, so might be a few weeks.

·
Registered
475 Posts
If you are thinking of getting an N/A version, I wouldn't ride in a SC'd version first. DustyJ took a ride in my car, then bought an N/A one. One of the first questions he asked after getting his car was whether an air filter was going to give him more hp. The SC'd versions of the car offer a sweeter flavor than the N/A's - so don't taint yourself.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not really worried about the power of the car i ride in. If I were to get into this platform, I would almost immediately begin tearing into it and turbo'ing it.

I'm more concerned with how I like the feel of the car and such. I'll pm one of you, if you don't mind, some time and maybe we can set something up.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
I thought there were 2 Elises in Greeley.......:shrug: a Krypton maybe ??

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've seen one, don't recall the color tohugh

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looking back into these cars again. Anyone up near greeley/evans?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anybody going to be up north here anytime soon?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts