The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[reposting this from the Exige forum]

I am seriously interested in acquiring an Exige but have never driven one and would love it if someone in the area would show me theirs.

I've owned my Boxster S since new (06), and loving it. After racing Skip Barber Mazda MX-5's for two years I got the hunger for lightness and inevitably got drawn to the Exige. I just can't get it out of my mind how taking 1,000lbs off my Boxster would feel like.

Thanks,
apexologist

·
Registered
155 Posts
I would, but I own an 2006 elise. There isnt much difference between the 2, unless your thinking about the exige s240, or s260. Than the elise as far as power goes will be totally different. The interiors are almost identical, the rides are also identical, although I have the non sport elise, so my suspension and tire package makes for a much softer ride. I also have hardened motor mounts, and a larini euro style exhaust so it makes my car substationaly louder than any stock lotus out there. But I would show you mine if your interested. I live near Bristol Ct, I work in thomaston. And spend alot of time on the weekends in New Preston. So if your interested, I can show you a modified elise. But I understand if you dont, since you looking for an exige. My car would not a good representative of a newer stock exige.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts