The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very close to purchasing an exige-s, however I've never actually been in one on the road before. I don't really need to drive one to know I'd like one, but I would at least like a ride in one. I will give you a ride in my modified cayman s that I am selling :). Any takers? I live in danville, which is about 15m from walnut creek and right next to san ramon.

Thanks!
Morgan

·
Registered
104 Posts
might work...

Depending upon when you need the ride by, I might be able to help you out.

Perhaps this weekend - Saturday early afternoon.

I have a sport elise, so it won't have the power of an exige s, and I don't have the hard top on, so that will be different, as well. But, you'll get the idea from a bit of a drive.

Let's talk.

tim

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
if you can come down to the south bay. I can give you a ride...btw I have the soft top conversion and haven't put the hard top back on since the first day I owned it so it won't be exactly the same noise level. you should also consider going to the sat AM santana row meets, usually there are a few Lotus there...its a good place to advertise your car for potential buyers too.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
You could PM me as well, as long as you don't mind making a trip to the North Bay. Mine would be identical to what you would buy from a dealer.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
oh yeah.. I forgot to mention I have the Larini Exhaust & snorkle delete as well, so its much louder then stock. If you want to feel what stock Exige S rides, like.. mine probably isn't the best example.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I can give you a ride in my turbocharged Elise on the way home from Forcedfed in Livermore - whenever the car is finished (sigh). It will feel and sound nothing like a stock one, though :D

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh yeah.. I forgot to mention I have the Larini Exhaust & snorkle delete as well, so its much louder then stock. If you want to feel what stock Exige S rides, like.. mine probably isn't the best example.
That actually sounds perfect :). I will PM you :bow:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts