The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious. I moved here recently from Virginia, bringing my grey 2011 NA Evora with me. I know a user here named @hegg had an
orange one in SLC a few years ago, but he sold it to @brianjlabelle down in Texas.

My car came from the dealership in MD, which closed up shop three years ago or so. There apparently was a dealership in SLC which also closed down, and maybe their service department got converted into a Ferrari garage.

Here's a photo from when she arrived off the car transport (which was quite hard on the car, despite being an enclosed truck):

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,686 Posts
There is NOONE in Utah.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Take a look at Lotus Cars Utah on Facebook. There's a group that has been doing some rides. I haven't been able to hook up with them yet but there are a few more around.

·
Premium Member
11,477 Posts
"Anyone in Utah?"

Hmm, I've been to Utah. Saw people there. So, answer is YES.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ironically I *did* run into them. I saw a white Evora 400 driving down 15, but I was in one of my more pedestrian cars (so to speak). I followed him to an exit that went to the mountains and was lucky enough to pull up alongside him and an orange Elise. I signaled for the white Evora to roll his window down, but apparently his window regulator was broken, as he refused.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Take a look at Lotus Cars Utah on Facebook. There's a group that has been doing some rides. I haven't been able to hook up with them yet but there are a few more around.
I had my buddy with a Facebook account search all over for "Lotus Cars Utah," "Lotus Utah," and similar, and he can't find them. Would you happen to have the exact name? It'd be quite helpful. Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Utah here as well.. I'm picking up my Exige on Sat. !! There's for sure a nice group of us here in UT. Welcome!! let me know if you weren't able to find the Fackbook group!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Utah here as well.. I'm picking up my Exige on Sat. !! There's for sure a nice group of us here in UT. Welcome!! let me know if you weren't able to find the Fackbook group!
Hello! I still can't find it. It must go under a different name or not be visible to public searches.

Congrats on the Exige. I haven't seen one of those in person yet. Any pics?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey Michael, I think we were looking at the same time. I’m picking up a black ‘07 Exige on this coming Saturday. I don’t have FB either but I’ll have to find you all here soon for a meet up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts