The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase a car from Norm Baker and was hoping that someone local could go down and check it out/drive it for me?

I would certainly make it worth your while (beer money?) as this would be a huge help to me.

I want to make a decision by the end of the week so if someone was able to run over and even just look at it for any issues, I would be forever in debt to you.

Give me a call at (914)-830-1559 if you think you can help me out.

Thanks in advance!

- Dave

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I am looking to purchase a car from Norm Baker and was hoping that someone local could go down and check it out/drive it for me?

I would certainly make it worth your while (beer money?) as this would be a huge help to me.

I want to make a decision by the end of the week so if someone was able to run over and even just look at it for any issues, I would be forever in debt to you.

Thanks in advance!

- Dave
yaaaay for more drunk calling! keep your phone on you....:panic:rotfl

·
Registered
4,117 Posts

Thanks in advance!

- Dave

Good luck, I just purchased from there and I'm very happy so far. Make sure you check the battery...as mine was not secured (they found the problem and fixed it before I even knew there was a problem). I dealt directly with Tim Donnelly (the GM) and I was pleased with the experience. :D Sorry I'm not local to Vegas, else I'd offer to check the car for you.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I am flying to vegas tomorrow and will be there for 2 days. PM me by tomorrow 11a pacific if you want me to check it out.

·
Registered
557 Posts
i went and took pics and drove it yesterday afternoon for dave :) viva awesome lotus community!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have to take a moment to give big ups to Ritcci for going to do this for me!:clap:

No less than 10 min after my post, Ritcci calls me and says he would go and do it for me. When I asked him what day time he could swing by he said "hell, i'll go right now and be there in 15 min"

He was such a huge help and made buying my DREAM elise that i had never seen let alone drove, from a dealer i had never worked with, super easy. Ritcci not only went and looked at it, but he drove it, and gave me a full report with 10 pictures of things he noticed about the car!

Seriously, Ritcci you are a good man.

Just out of curiosity and in no relation to this what so ever :rolleyes:, would you say you are more of a wine guy or scotch guy?

:coolnana::coolnana::coolnana::coolnana::panic::panic::panic::nanner::nanner::bow::bow:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
So which one did you get? We need details here.

Hope you got what you wanted.

Way to go ritcci.
Although I think this was just a good excuse to, 1 go drive an Elise, 2 a good reason to go to the dealer to look around, 3 get out of the house. :)

Kevin

·
Registered
557 Posts
Although I think this was just a good excuse to, 1 go drive an Elise, 2 a good reason to go to the dealer to look around, 3 get out of the house. :)

Kevin
rotfl yup pretty much!

no wine or scotch for me. just get your lotus and drive it! oh and post pictures of it.

:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts