The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Mike Finneran was my sales guy - others had Shawn Sheperd - you buy one there too? We're trying to locate other buyers from there.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
We know about 6 buyers from MAG - #1 has been in contact with me so we'll see his car pretty soon. I'm envious of your low position too. MAG seems to be straight shooters.

Since our deposits are not refundable I guess we're all reasonably interested in getting a car LOL.

I can keep you in contact with all of the buyers we know of so far if you like. Drop me an Email and I'll get you the list. We're all staying in touch and making sure we all get MSRP, which is written on my contract along with my number in line.

Good to hear from you. Where you located?

Craig Erven
Highland Heights, KY
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
GMorel1916 - I placed my order over the phone and mailed in a check - no Elise to see there so why bother? (unless you want ot see Ferarris, etc. LOL)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
That's our concern too - one of our group is an attorney and he feels good about the contract we have.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Greg,

No, not me - Not a racer. Are you? Had a new 95 Vette and really didn't like it much. This car is different. I'll have it to pamper and drive on weekends, maybe take it to Mid Ohio on the track to drive really fast on occasion. Probably go out and sit in it in the garage on nasty days LOL. I'd like to take a driving course with the car too - that would be fun. I'm getting ready to retire and sell my company so I guess this is like my 4th or 5th childhood. I just had a monster back surgery in Sept and have nearly fully recovered and it's time to have some fun. (You're not a back surgeon are you?) Luckily my wife is the one who pushed me into buying the car (I wonder what she wants? LOL)

I'd be glad to talk to you any time. We are close and a drive to WV is short and very pretty - I like Rt. 52 along the Ohio River or the 3L highway in Kentucky to Ashland is nice.

Talk to you soon.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Sorry Miata - I accidently got some of another post mixed into my own - you're in Louisville and I know that - sorry for the FUBAR LOL

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Who's Greg?

Not sure if you were talking to him or me.

Yes, I do race, my husband and I both race Solo2 and we dabble in drag race and roadrace with our collection of cars.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Greg is GMorel1916 who has posted here - he's an M.D. in WV placing an Elise order with MAG next week. We'd just been talking and things got really weird there - probably just me LOL.

I saw your site - UNBELIEVABLE CARS!!!- like on Supertuners - I'm humbled. Never raced (legally on a track at least) and am getting a little old to take it up. I still work and am not net ready for a new career. I envy you being able to have the time, talent and dedication to get so deeply into motorsports.

Too bad your married - I'll bet there's a bunch of guys in this Forum who'd be knocking on your door with your knowledge and car collection LMAO!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts