The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted these on a Japanese website, believe it or not. I have a friend in Japan who can probably get them for me -- not sure, but I think so. He'd ship a batch to me, and I could distribute them. Anyone interested? I'd sell them at my cost -- about $15 each, plus shipping to you from my home in Virginia (maybe $2 max.). They're not cheap, but they are cute.

For those who don't know -- they're telephone wrist straps. The kids in JP use them for their cell phones. Very popular there. Of course, you can use them for all kinds of other things.

If you're interested, post a message here. If there's enough interest, I'll try to get them. I won't be asking for payment until I have them, but PLEASE don't say you want one unless you're sure. I don't want to be stuck with a bunch of these! Could take 4-6 weeks to get them.

Hmmmm...I hope this doesn't violate some "no warez" policy, but I'm offering this as a service -- no profit for me!

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
yellow!

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
saffron for me please....

·
Registered
592 Posts
Damn, I go to Japan 6 times a year and I haven't seen these. I better open my eyes. I'll probably be there in September and i will look for them.

I do have a Ducati one though (and I don't even have a cycle) that I'd gladly trade.

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
LOL!! those are awesome! i would take one but I don't like to wear my badge around my neck. I would buy one anyway, only if it's CO.

·
Registered
340 Posts
shay2nak said:
LOL!! those are awesome! i would take one but I don't like to wear my badge around my neck. I would buy one anyway, only if it's CO.
They're wrist straps, not neck straps.

I'll take a yellow one, and I can pick it up, I'm in Gaithersburg, MD!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Shweet... One yellow for me please.

If this car doesn't come soon, I'll have to use half the garage to store the Lotus schwag I buy as a substitute...

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
cranium said:
They're wrist straps, not neck straps.

I'll take a yellow one, and I can pick it up, I'm in Gaithersburg, MD!
sorry, saw the pic but didn't read the post :eek:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Last chance for anyone who hasn't already chimed in. Later today, I'll try contacting the guy to see how many he has. It's my understanding he has a stock of them, but maybe not. :(

Should be able to get them in about 4 weeks or so, if he has them. Again, please BE SURE you want it before ordering -- I hate to get stuck with these, cause I'm NOT making ANY money on them!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OK, no more orders, please! I've passed the info on to my friend in Japan, so he can write to the seller in Japanese. Hope to have an answer in the next few days.

Neil

1 - 20 of 31 Posts