The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a lotus and bmw flag for either side of my garage and I'm trying to find a good place to buy them from. I found JP flags JPflags: Flags factory checkered flag banner specialized

but they don't show any actual pictures so I don't know how good they are. Has anyone had any experience with them or know a good place to get automotive flags? Thanks in advance!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Got my lotus flag off ebay from one of those flag sellers, thin but when it's on a wall, doesn't matter. Was only like 20 bucks

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Yeah looks like it. It's folded up so it stays creased for a little while (I guess you could Iron it maybe?) Like I said, the material is a little thin, but since it's on a wall, I don't even notice.

I guess it's silk screened or sprayed on. Nothing too nice, but for the price, you can't go wrong for the garage

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I want to get a lotus and bmw flag for either side of my garage and I'm trying to find a good place to buy them from. I found JP flags JPflags: Flags factory checkered flag banner specialized

but they don't show any actual pictures so I don't know how good they are. Has anyone had any experience with them or know a good place to get automotive flags? Thanks in advance!
This might be what you want:

LOTUS ELISE EXIGE TYPE 15 17 18 72D MARK 11 FLAG BANNER - eBay (item 280256932689 end time Aug-22-08 18:49:19 PDT)

At least the flags will look the same.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I'm dealing with a flag maker right now (in the USA) about having some made for LOG 29. All they do is make flags, since the sixties. I'll let you know when I hear back from them if their pricing is decent etc and if you'll be able to get your flags at LOG next year. I have heard that their quality is good though as they were recommended to me.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm dealing with a flag maker right now (in the USA) about having some made for LOG 29. All they do is make flags, since the sixties. I'll let you know when I hear back from them if their pricing is decent etc and if you'll be able to get your flags at LOG next year. I have heard that their quality is good though as they were recommended to me.
great! definitely keep me posted!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts