The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't heard or seen anything on it. If it exists? Is it just going to be the '08 again basically? I want to know cause I went to the dealership yesterday, but all we talked about were the SC cause thats all they have right now, Where I'm at. How can i find out I've been on lotuscars.com as well and didn't find anything.

Help???:confused: I really like the exige and would like to get one. If I could :)
Thanks, any help is good. I would like it in isotope green or chrome orange. Good colors?

With Best Regards,
Austin Ray

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Hi Austin,

Did you speak to Ryan Vanderwel at Park Place? He would have filled you in on all you need to know for '09 models but just in case you didn't speak with him:

Besides a small base price increase for '09 models, everything remains the same with the exception of the option to choose a different color interior for Exige models (used to be standard black) and the limited production Exige 260. Hope this helps. :)

Abe

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Austin,

Did you speak to Ryan Vanderwel at Park Place?

Abe
No I did not talk with him. I talked with Todd. He works at Lotus of Portland. I'm closer to the Oregon border. Thanks this did help. I was confused about the release. Thank you for your help. And one other thing, do you know the interior color options?

Thank You,
Austin Ray

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
No I did not talk with him. I talked with Todd. He works at Lotus of Portland. I'm closer to the Oregon border. Thanks this did help. I was confused about the release. Thank you for your help. And one other thing, do you know the interior color options?

Thank You,
Austin Ray
Todd is a good guy and knows the product. Interior choices will be the same as the Elise; magnolia (cream/white color), biscuit (tan color), red and black.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I read somewhere that the 09 Exige were guna be using carbon fiber apposed to fiber glass to reduce up to 80 pounds of weight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.