1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Dont know but I'd like them in my Exige haha

·
Registered
192 Posts
They look bigger and more padded than my Exige seats, only way to see if they fit is to try it out let us know!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Please lmk when you put them on ebay or pm if you're selling them.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I cannot believe the amount of PM's i have received regarding these seats to sell them i don't know what to sell them for as i have no idea what they are worth and from what others have said this is the only pair to pop up and they are rare.

That's why i though eBay would be a good place to put them as im sure they would get some interest on there
why put them on ebay if you are already getting a ton of interest here?

hell, all you have to do is put up a thread in the for sale section with OBO & let the bidding begin (as i have no idea what those would retail for)

im sure you would have no issues unloading them for a solid price (assuming you got a deal on them) on these forums.

i vote that you try to keep them in the community if you do end up selling them

·
Registered
905 Posts
Yeah ebay is gonna be your best outlet. I'm out though since they dont fit my car according to Yoram. Best of luck with the sale. I'm sure you'll be pleased.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Just research the price of these new from the dealer & post it for slightly less since its in new condition. Also post with OBO - or best offer so that way you let the people know that you are going to accept the best offer regardless if asking price is met.

Regardless of where you post, youre going to want to know that information so you can set a reserve.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.