The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sold my Exige S
930 Posts
The VIN for the CNC ad is SCCVC11177HL80913 with clean records. This and their 06 Exige for $65000 are significantly overpriced for being low mileage examples, but they can ask whatever they want.

From your other post about Exiges, I'd put money toward any of the 2011 S260s if collectibility is what you're truly after.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The VIN for the CNC ad is SCCVC11177HL80913 with clean records. This and their 06 Exige for $65000 are significantly overpriced for being low mileage examples, but they can ask whatever they want.

From your other post about Exiges, I'd put money toward any of the 2011 S260s if collectibility is what you're truly after.
Thank you, I'm sure that's good advice.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have seen that car in person. That 07 with 1900 miles was for sale at Chequered Flag International in Marina Del Rey about a year ago. While it technically has had 4 owners, I think three of those were dealerships. If I remember right it was in a private collection owned by a Disney family member!
It's an awesome car, I would have snatched it up, but I was stuck on getting an s240.
Also, I had them check to see if the oil lines were replaced under recall, and indeed they were.

CNC motors is a legitimate business with a good reputation. However they were a bit overpriced imho.
That car was offered for about 15% less at Chequered Flag.
Hope that helps.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
16k over average seems high

I see no point in a car with that low a mileage. It is probably not in better condition than a car with 10k more miles.
This can be true for sure, not good to let them sit. That's how I got back into the Elise. Many of the low milage cars are one of many in a collection and collect looks and occasional drives. Good issue to have sometimes until it becomes work.

I personally think these cars are under appreciated. They are fun, look great, and rare. I expect them to go up long term. The only issue is you had better stay fit and limber, been thinking of taking yoga here:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
She’s for sale in Raleigh at Mitsubishi/Rolls Royce of Raleigh, as of Thanksgiving 2021. Gen Manager believes $83,488 is priced to sell. Sad thing is this is a dealership queen, but someone put grip tape on the pedals…. I offered $62,500, which is overpriced given its CNC motors history and lack of use.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts