The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wrong with me???? I used to listen to some of his older stuff and then just lost touch with him. Last night poking around on the internet I ran across his "Easy Tiger" album. I waited for it last year but with all the projects I have on my plate... well... I guess a year passed... BUT I found IT and from what I've heard it's tight !!!! :clap:

Anyone else listened to it in it's entirety? If so what do think?

P.S. I also like "come pick me up"... from his in between stuff
Play through.. :wave:

·
Registered
992 Posts
wrong with me???? I used to listen to some of his older stuff and then just lost touch with him. Last night poking around on the internet I ran across his "Easy Tiger" album. I waited for it last year but with all the projects I have on my plate... well... I guess a year passed... BUT I found IT and from what I've heard it's tight !!!! :clap:

Anyone else listened to it in it's entirety? If so what do think?

P.S. I also like "come pick me up"... from his in between stuff
Play through.. :wave:
Well, yeah! Easy Tiger has some great stuff, like "Two" and "Everybody Knows" and "These Girls", the latter has a crisp, bell-like acoustic tone that u dont hear as much as u should... Good songwriting, altho I still prefer his older stuff. Dude writes a lot of songs! Go Cardinals, go!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"I taught myself how to grow old" on David Letterman... is super! Anyone know where you can burn that version... Limewire... maybe...???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts