The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm buying an Evora 400 from CNC motors and wondering if anyone can stop by and check it out and take a few picture. Will compensate for time

·
Registered
378 Posts
HI there, CNC is about 45 min. away from my house. How soon do you need pics? I can Jet down there Saturday, I've been a few times now. I work about an hour in the opposite direction so If I can get off early I may be able to make the trip during a weekday, if not today.
If you like, please provide any specific Items you would like me to look at. Otherwise, I can give it a good look over.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
378 Posts
Thanks guys, I don't want anyone to go to far out of way to check it out. Was told by them it's in perfect condition and I have already purchased but am just trying to see if what they said is correct. Their site has a number of pictures that give me a pretty good Idea how it looks.

https://www.cncexotics.com/detail-2018-lotus-evora_400-coupe-used-18423980.html
These guys are legit, I have been to this new facility a few times. First time there was a meet and greet local car show/mountain drive. Looking at the pictures I would say it is in NEW condition.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I have heard great things about them and see they sell million dollar Plus cars so I don't think they would tell me car is like new if it wasnt. Car was only purchased a couple months ago so pretty much has a full warranty so there was no need for a PPI.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Car got picked up today so just want to make sure no one heads there.

Reactions: CamZ

·
Registered
378 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts