The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone in CA is ordering titanium or laser blue in the first two batches. I really want to see both colours with a biscuit interior, but I "need" to see both colours in person. Hoping I don't have to leave CA to do so...

Info appreciated,

Larry

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Larry,

Well I don't live in CA, but I did order Lazer Blue with Black interior, hardtop, touring pack, and sports pack. My car should look like this with the exception of the sports pack wheels.
I have personally seen Lazer Blue, it's an awesome color this pic does Not do it justice.

Best Wishes,
Mitch

Attachments

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
The Lotus dealer in Newport Beach has an Espit in ST with Biscuit leather. You might try the local dealers in the Bayeria, and see if they've got one that color.

The Elise that Jill and I rented in London was Lazer/Biscuit. I didn't care for it, but that's just me...

Plus, if Mitch chose Lazer Blue you know something must be a little off.
:D

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Robert Puertas said:
The Lotus dealer in Newport Beach has an Espit in ST with Biscuit leather. You might try the local dealers in the Bayeria, and see if they've got one that color.

The Elise that Jill and I rented in London was Lazer/Biscuit. I didn't care for it, but that's just me...

Plus, if Mitch chose Lazer Blue you know something must be a little off.
:D
Thanks for the poke Robert, so what color did you order???

Mitch

·
Registered
163 Posts
I ordered Laser Blue and am in the second batch. You're welcome to come see it in person whenever it gets here, but I'm in the LA area.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Mitch for posting pic. I must confess my attraction to laser blue is based solely on pictures at this point, so I need to see it on an elise in the flesh to set my mind at rest.

Thanks Robert for the tips, I will see if local folks have similar colour combinations.

Thanks for the offer 420HP. If I can't find one closer, I will probably take you up on that. I have lots of friends in SoCal (from undergrad days) so it would be great to combine a social visit with a gander (and appropriate drooling) at your new elise.

Larry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts