The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

I'm in the process of buying an Esprit and trying to figure out what color I prefer. My first choice was red but I've not actually seen a red one in person, only a silver so far. I've been trying to reach out to local members via the lotustalk forum but with no luck. I also sent a FB message to LOOP but no one ever responded :-( Kind of weird as so far on the forum I've had great responses from members all over the US but nothing from local folks, maybe the local guys aren't as friendly, lol.

It would be really nice to see some local cars in different colors just to get a better idea, the one thing I know having seen the silver in person is the car really looks different in person than in pic's. So i'd love to see a red Esprit, but any color would provide another data point. I live in Chandler but will drive anywhere, and I'm an educated professional type so not a crazy guy other than I'm buying an Esprit, lol.

Anyhow, if anyone can help I'd be most obliged. Its really hard buying a car that you've never actually seen in person.

Thx

Jerry

1 - 1 of 1 Posts