The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've got 16" wheels all around please post many photos! Especially S2's.

I want to know what a non-staggered setup looks like. I'm planning to do it but worried the rear wheel will look tiny and ruin the awesome proportions ?

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
I am on 16 but 16x7 front and 16x8 rear.

20190816_135716.jpg

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
I am on 16 but 16x7 front and 16x8 rear

20190816_135716.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Must be kinda rough???

Reactions: quattro574

·
Supporting Vendor
4,248 Posts
If you've got 16" wheels all around please post many photos! Especially S2's.

I want to know what a non-staggered setup looks like. I'm planning to do it but worried the rear wheel will look tiny and ruin the awesome proportions ?
16" all around can work assuming you have wider rear wheels/tires. Tire size should be based on weight distribution. You can find the cars with 50/50 weight distribution will run square tire set-ups. As far as visually, 16" on the rear do look smaller but not as noticeable as 15" at the front.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
I have 205/45/16 front and 245/45/16 on the rear. I'm VERY happy with this setup, handling and looks wise, which is why I am selling my Cup wheels.

Here's a better picture.
resizedte37.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
That was a joke son...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have 205/45/16 front and 245/45/16 on the rear. I'm VERY happy with this setup, handling and looks wise, which is why I am selling my Cup wheels.
Awesome mattjk, looks great! I love the extra meat. What offset are you using? I've got a set of TE37 16x8 +25 that I'd love to use all around. I hope that aggressive offset will tuck under stock fenders.

Anyone else running 16s? I really want to see the proportions, so a few angles would be great.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Awesome mattjk, looks great! I love the extra meat. What offset are you using? I've got a set of TE37 16x8 +25 that I'd love to use all around. I hope that aggressive offset will tuck under stock fenders.

Anyone else running 16s? I really want to see the proportions, so a few angles would be great.
@realkirn I have 16s staggered in width on TE37 and CE28n, follow me on IG Linwozzle

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@mattjk what kind of camber do you run? Are the rears close to rubbing? Which tires?

Sorry for the 20 questions, theres a big difference between +35 and +25 (my wheels) for fitament. Also a big diff between tire brands :(

Gonna test fit the wheels soon and decide whether I want to take a chance and pull the trigger on rubber :)

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
@mattjk what kind of camber do you run? Are the rears close to rubbing? Which tires?

Sorry for the 20 questions, theres a big difference between +35 and +25 (my wheels) for fitament. Also a big diff between tire brands :(

Gonna test fit the wheels soon and decide whether I want to take a chance and pull the trigger on rubber :)
I have stock camber, Tires are Toyo R888R. Zero rubbing. There is plenty of room.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts