The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
If you've got 16" wheels all around please post many photos! Especially S2's.

I want to know what a non-staggered setup looks like. I'm planning to do it but worried the rear wheel will look tiny and ruin the awesome proportions 馃槥

Premium Member
Must be kinda rough???

Supporting Vendor
If you've got 16" wheels all around please post many photos! Especially S2's.

I want to know what a non-staggered setup looks like. I'm planning to do it but worried the rear wheel will look tiny and ruin the awesome proportions 馃槥
16" all around can work assuming you have wider rear wheels/tires. Tire size should be based on weight distribution. You can find the cars with 50/50 weight distribution will run square tire set-ups. As far as visually, 16" on the rear do look smaller but not as noticeable as 15" at the front.

Registered
I have 205/45/16 front and 245/45/16 on the rear. I'm VERY happy with this setup, handling and looks wise, which is why I am selling my Cup wheels.

Here's a better picture.
resizedte37.jpg

Premium Member
That was a joke son...

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
I have 205/45/16 front and 245/45/16 on the rear. I'm VERY happy with this setup, handling and looks wise, which is why I am selling my Cup wheels.
Awesome mattjk, looks great! I love the extra meat. What offset are you using? I've got a set of TE37 16x8 +25 that I'd love to use all around. I hope that aggressive offset will tuck under stock fenders.

Anyone else running 16s? I really want to see the proportions, so a few angles would be great.

Registered
Awesome mattjk, looks great! I love the extra meat. What offset are you using? I've got a set of TE37 16x8 +25 that I'd love to use all around. I hope that aggressive offset will tuck under stock fenders.

Anyone else running 16s? I really want to see the proportions, so a few angles would be great.
@realkirn I have 16s staggered in width on TE37 and CE28n, follow me on IG Linwozzle

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
@mattjk what kind of camber do you run? Are the rears close to rubbing? Which tires?

Sorry for the 20 questions, theres a big difference between +35 and +25 (my wheels) for fitament. Also a big diff between tire brands :(

Gonna test fit the wheels soon and decide whether I want to take a chance and pull the trigger on rubber :)

Registered
@mattjk what kind of camber do you run? Are the rears close to rubbing? Which tires?

Sorry for the 20 questions, theres a big difference between +35 and +25 (my wheels) for fitament. Also a big diff between tire brands :(

Gonna test fit the wheels soon and decide whether I want to take a chance and pull the trigger on rubber :)
I have stock camber, Tires are Toyo R888R. Zero rubbing. There is plenty of room.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts