The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Is that an Esprit spoiler?

I just can't believe it was salvaged over 6 years ago and he still wants that much $$$ for it.

·
Registered
334 Posts
rotfl

I just busted out laughing in the office @ flip flop cd player...hahah, this is probably the most ridiculous ad I've ever seen for a Lotus.

·
V EQLS IR
331 Posts
you gotta love "tented windows"...

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Don't know if the grills or wheels are more cringe-worthy.

Two rear badges, that's a new one.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah the price in and of itself is hysterical!!! Let alone his descriptions lol!!!

I hope this is not a forum member.... I would be sorely disappointed....

·
Registered
760 Posts
I remember seeing this a few weeks ago and literally shaking my head in my office chair. Decided to spare the owner just in case he was a member, lol.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Should I offer him 15k, buy it and fix this horrid thing? Who would be willing to buy it afterwards? ;D

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
I'd give him 5 grand for it and then wreck it the rest of the way to build a track/autocross car I wouldn't mind cutting the wheelwells on.

·
Registered
972 Posts
For the love of all that is holy... :eek:

Group buy, we pitch in, bring it out to the desert and give it a proper send off. I'm thinking some .308, some .338 Lapua, couple .12 gauge to mix things up a bit. Get that car properly ventilated with a quickness.

Make it stop. Please.

·
Registered
705 Posts

Group buy, we pitch in, bring it out to the desert and give it a proper send off. I'm thinking some .308, some .338 Lapua, couple .12 gauge to mix things up a bit. Get that car properly ventilated with a quickness.

Make it stop. Please.
lol when I saw you replied I knew it would be something hilarious :D

·
Registered
334 Posts

Make it stop. Please.
rotfl

I'm down for the group buy :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts