The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in BC and am having trouble finding a used Lotus Elise for sale. If anyone has one that they would like to sell please let me know. It doesn't matter where it's located in the country as I would travel outside BC if necessary to do the deal if the price is right. So let me know if you have an Elise you're looking to get rid of, I have cash and am ready to make a deal asap. My email address is [email protected]

Thank you,
Justin

·
Registered
333 Posts
Good call on the Ultima. A friend of mine has one specially setup with a V12, he took me for a drive, very impressive. It is no longer street legal as he has converted it for track use. I've never come close to talking him into selling it.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Good call on the Ultima. A friend of mine has one specially setup with a V12, he took me for a drive, very impressive. It is no longer street legal as he has converted it for track use. I've never come close to talking him into selling it.
Is your friend living in Canada?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Mine is (unfortunately) for sale: see here.

As I rarely come on ET, please email me instead. Note, I am no longer in Canada - and the car is under my friend's care in Toronto.

·
Registered
37 Posts
did you buy an Elise already?

the yellow Elise now selling at 57,000 + PST only...
Touring Package, Premium Package... at 35 km, not driven by owner yet....
still like brand new stored indoors, delivered only 3 weeks ago!!

Please PM me... thanks!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts