The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

New here and was just looking around and wonder if anyone here on this forum considering to let their lovely car go? Im looking for more of the 07+ Exige but 2005,2006 will do as well.. Please let me know if you have one for sale or know someone that might have one

David

·
Registered
6,981 Posts

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Did you notice that the OP posted in the regional section - specifically Canada :rolleyes:
I'm full of FAIL.

Hey, he asked if anybody on the forum had a car for sale.

xtn

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Wow... he forgot to mention he wants it for under 20 K.... that seems to be the norm lately.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hi,

New here and was just looking around and wonder if anyone here on this forum considering to let their lovely car go? Im looking for more of the 07+ Exige but 2005,2006 will do as well.. Please let me know if you have one for sale or know someone that might have one

David
Gotta a whole showroom full of lotus for sale!! :panic:

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Gotta a whole showroom full of lotus for sale!! :panic:
Umm... In Canada ??

The forum is swamped with people looking for CHEAP Lotus's ......you'll get what you pay for.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Umm... In Canada ??

The forum is swamped with people looking for CHEAP Lotus's ......you'll get what you pay for.
Well im not one of those people, i never put a price range, all i asked was anyone selling their lotus exige in canada 05+

·
Registered
879 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Geeeeeez, tough room. Tough, arrogant, prickly room.

I don't give a damn who posts where, I mostly just reference 'Active Topics' or 'Search'. Most of the time I don't even know where I'm at on this thing.

Mr. Type D, I'm not sure how Canada feels about importing USA spec cars, but here's the deal of the century: Exige S Lotus 2007 Nightfall Blue :: Lotus of Newport Beach 4040 Campus Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660
Unfortunately all USA Elise/Exige are inadmissible into Canada. The reasons are well documented in this part of the forum. So we are stuck buying in Canada only.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dammmm thank you ErictheBastard, i'll differently message/call them

Geeeeeez, tough room. Tough, arrogant, prickly room.

I don't give a damn who posts where, I mostly just reference 'Active Topics' or 'Search'. Most of the time I don't even know where I'm at on this thing.

Mr. Type D, I'm not sure how Canada feels about importing USA spec cars, but here's the deal of the century: Exige S Lotus 2007 Nightfall Blue :: Lotus of Newport Beach 4040 Campus Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660

·
Super Moderator
5,459 Posts
There is a lot of info on it in the Canadian forum - but essentially the Elise/Exige is not on the RIV (?) list or something like that and is thus non Canadian delivered ones cannot be legally imported.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts