1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy here

Looks pretty cool, just wondering.

·
Such Administrating
6,860 Posts
Can we get those over here?

I like the look of the larini se better, but thats definitely the style I want.

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
BRG sells them here. Just be aware that they are 2" through, whereas Lotus specifies 2.5" for S/C cars. H111 doesn't really make that easy to determine.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Got it from BRG and LOVE it! It has a mellow exhaust note at idle, but when you get on it, especially through the second cam, you can really hear it. But during normal driving, not obnoxious at all. And best of all, it doesn't seem to attract the attention of the local or state police (we are crawling with them out here on the Washington peninsula). For the money, it was the perfect exhaust for me. Of note, though, you will have to cut some of your heat shield off and the back of your car will be warmer than normal. The euro rear grills work okay, but the exhaust is not quite centered on the holes (ie the tips are just a little too wide to be evenly spaced in the holes.) Other than than, super easy to install and I have no regrets. PM me if you have any other questions

Corvus

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool, I just got pricing from them. I'll PM you Corvus, thanks

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Hey folks, sorry I couldn't respond until today but I was away for the holiday.

A couple of points:

1. All of the Signature range of systems for the 111R and Exiges are designed to flow just above that of the std. Exige S system. Regardless of pipe sizes, they flowed better than standard in testing. They run to 318bhp with the Hangar111 manifold and sports cat without too much noise.

2. If the tail pipes are misaligned and adjustment left to right at the slip joint does not resolve it, it is sometimes possible to make a very small tweak when the system is hot. Using a jack handle (or similar) inserted into the offending tail pipe (further in than the tip) you can carefully lean on it enough to adjust the alignment. It's not usually required, but any good installer would do this when finishing the install if it was not correct.

We do sell the systems and in fact just had a $100 price REDUCTION. Please PM me or see our site at British Racing Group- Online Webstore for more information.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts