The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gives us something fun to do while we wait.

The suggestion was to go to Brockton Villa on a saturday morning for breakfast and beautiful views of the cove, then head to symbolic to drool on cars and hassle Nick for our delivery dates.

Any suggestions on a date? Feb 14th? 28th? Cant do the 21st, as i'm out of town.

Lillie

·
Registered
113 Posts
I had a good conversation with Mike Pedace, and he's the one I ordered my car with. I haven't dealt with Nick yet, but do think it would be useful to be there when Mike is. Don't know if he works Saturdays.

and he finally checked the list and counted down to my name. He said I should be seeing a car July/August.

they're also open until 6 PM or so. the other option is to go to Symbolic at the end of the day, then head over to Jose's for a few rounds of margaritas....

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jay,

Mike is who I placed my deposit with, back in the pre-Nick days, that is when Nick was up in LA. It was my understanding that Nick now handles all the elise stuff...and he's who I've been talking with for the last 6 months.

We could do dinner as well, its really up to everyone local...day and time more convenient to all.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Modern Wedgie said:
Any suggestions on a date? Feb 14th?
So let me get this straight, are you trying to get a date with dozens of guys on Valentine's day? Don't you have a S.O. who is supposed to be keeping you busy? :)

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: Anyone up for a Brockton Villa/Symbolic a.m.?

Tintin said:
So let me get this straight, are you trying to get a date with dozens of guys on Valentine's day? Don't you have a S.O. who is supposed to be keeping you busy? :)
Foiled again. You caught on to my master plan.

Sorry, I was never one of those girls who gave a damn about Hallmark holidays, even if I had a sig. other.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
I am in. Have to check my calendar. Be aware that Brockton is not a huge place. Hmm....small, quaint and old landmark that serves food...

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just spoke to Brockton Villa, and they do take breakfast reservations.

So how about the 28th, 9:30 am? Hopefully one elise owner and one seven owner will join us...but so far so good :)

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
I am there!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK, reservation is for 9:30 at Brockton Villa this saturday morning. The reservation is under Elise :D

I've reserved for 8 people. So far I have 6 confirmed going. If we get more than 8, let me know ASAP so I can change the reservation.

You can find the info here Brockton Villa

See you all saturday!

Lillie

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
I will be with a person so I require 2 slots.

Andrew, you going to make it??

·
Registered
220 Posts
Randy Chase said:
Andrew, you going to make it??
No. Saturdays are always bad for me. And so is this Sunday, for that matter. And pretty much all of March. And half of April (so far).

*sigh*

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Man what a busy day!

Great breakfast meet this morning. Wedgie took some pics. We were treated to Dan and his Norfolk Mustard Sport 190 as we ate overlooking the cliffs of La Jolla.

The meeting then went to Symbolic of La Jolla where we pestered all the sales guys.

(Sorry I had to run off... I had a lot of things that had to be done...coaching a high school age soccer team, then our annual SCCA Solo2 banquet dinner)

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
You're sorry Randy? I never even made it to Symbo! After I told Wedgie that I'd be there in 10 minutes, I went to hurry my friends who were still eating. Well they took too long and I then had to go elsewhere. Wish I could have at least said goodbye properly.

Anyway, wonderful to finally put some faces to names. Hope to do it again soon.

- J

1 - 20 of 27 Posts