The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some input from those of you who are using the Treo 755p.

I'm wondering what others are using as their bluetooth headset. I picked up a Jawbone but that's been a joke.

Price is not an issue,... I'm looking for something that'll give me the quality of a wired unit. My previous phone (a Samsung) partnered with a Motorola was awesome. Upgrading to this 755p has been nothing but one headache after another.

What are others using??

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, Jawbone is a joke. I've called them several times and they INSIST that it's my Treo. But then I hook it up with my other phones and it still sounds like crap.

Anyway, any others with suggestions on some bluetooth headsets I may try?

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
I'm using this: Blue Ant Z9 with my Samsung SCH-i760 and it works pretty well.

I used to have a Treo650 which had the WORST bluetooth range ever. The only headset I ever got good range / quality with was a Motorola H500. I tried higher quality and higher version Motorolas and had no luck either. It seems the Treo bluetooth issue lives on...

·
Registered
389 Posts
I have had a 755p since late last summer. I have NEVER used Bluetooth with it or any other phone. Lots of help, huh? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Yep... I bought into the "Jawbone" hype as well, and it sucks. Sound was tinny and scratchy in my ear. Callers had difficulty hearing me - and I usually had to turn it off to continue on the phone. Tried a friends mid-range $ headset with my Treo - no problem - worked fine. Tried the Jawbone on his non-Treo phone - worked like crap. Never fit right in my ear with hours of fine tuning, twisting, bending each of the supplied ear pieces. Lost it somewhere in a recent move - probably still in one of the unpacked boxes. I'm just going to "let it go" and try something else that doesn't claim to be some "miracle" headset.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts