The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I have one and don't wish to sell it, but would offer the following advice on obtaining rare out of print Lotus books based on my own experience.

Ebay. I not trying to be sarcastic here as I am sure everyone knows Ebay is an excellent source, but you may not know you can save a search and be notified when an item becomes available.

The last book I acquired for my own collection was Ortenbergers Costin bio Flying on Four Wheels. I did a search on e-bay and nothing came up. I saved the search and set it up so that if an item was listed I would be notified. Almost a year later - within a few days of the search expiring - I was notified of a listing and subsequently bought the book. Did the same thing with the Tamiya Lotus 107 book.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought a copy of this book a couple of years ago from JAE - perhaps they still have some. If you aren't familiar with them, they are a Lotus parts supplier in Santa Barbara and can be reached at jaeparts.com.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Check the bookstore chain called THREADS they carry alot of hard to find books. And yes ebay is your friend..Picked up a first edition dantes divine comedy for $3000, not too shabby

1 - 6 of 6 Posts