The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some interesting insight and perspectives IMHO. Sorry if this is old news, despite a search here.

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
for sure - I watched it all before the 2019 season started. Good series, even without Mercedes and Ferrari involvement. Made me feel sorry for Grosjean. And K-Mag had the best line of the series!

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
I watched the whole thing. It really set me up for the 2019 season.

Reactions: glemmons

·
Parts Finder
238 Posts
Watched and then signed up to F1 TV. Really would like to go to a race. Thinking either Texas this year or China next.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I enjoyed it

The insight behind the scenes was great to show that they are still humans and passionate about what they do

·
Premium Member
11,853 Posts
San,

Thanks for posting this. I meant too but......

Thought it was terrific. Will watch next season.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Watched and then signed up to F1 TV. Really would like to go to a race. Thinking either Texas this year or China next.

Why not Montreal? It's a lot closer to you. Great exchange rate for US visitors as well. I've been several times, and half planned to go again this year... but too much going on at that time. Maybe next year.

·
Registered
2009 Exige 260 Sport
595 Posts
Nicely produced, anything F1 is entertaining even while watching Mclaren's series of unfortunate events last season.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm just a couple episodes in, but I'll watch the rest. Some of the drama seems overly produced, but it's not bad. There are some amazing slo-mo shots of cars!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts