The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone with an Evora & a GTE bumper and normal rear bumper? Any pics...?

Would be nice to see how it fits looks-wise.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Is there anyone with an Evora & a GTE bumper and normal rear bumper? Any pics...?

Would be nice to see how it fits looks-wise.
Lotus of Greenville put one on. You can PM "LotusGreenville, SC" and ask for pictures. I don't remember the thread name. But the cost is insane though. Though Mansory parts are $$$$$.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
I like it but the cost $$ is just crazy. One of my biggest concern is matching the factory paint.
If you're buying a 20k+ body kit then just say F! it and pay an extra 10k to repaint the whole car lol.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I saw that thread but it didn't have any pics of the whole car, just the front only.

Was wondering what it would look like since the front GTE is more sharpish and the rear more curvy....

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
I just like some of their parts - their spoiler doesn't look to add anything (where as the bumpers actually do) and it is crazy expensive for such a tiny part.

Though the front bumper does look good.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts

·
Illegal Alien
5,009 Posts
So much better looking. I'm just not going to pay that price!! Why hasn't lotus given the facelift they spoke of. I was waiting on that so I could just buy it from them.
I don’t recall Lotus ever promising us a face lift. Now the GTE street car has it but I can see Lotus wanting to distinguish a car that costs almost twice as much.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I can supply both kits, Mansory Evora Besoke and Evora GTE.

Here are some pics of my car, Evora with Mansory Bespoke kit fitted (with and without GT4 rear wing)

Here is the Mansory Evora GTE body kit :

The Mansory GTE body kit will be available soon with a TUV and European homologation. Still not have price list.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can supply both kits, Mansory Evora Besoke and Evora GTE.

Here are some pics of my car, Evora with Mansory Bespoke kit fitted (with and without GT4 rear wing)

Here is the Mansory Evora GTE body kit :

The Mansory GTE body kit will be available soon with a TUV and European homologation. Still not have price list.
the pictures do not show up in my browser....

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
I don’t recall Lotus ever promising us a face lift. Now the GTE street car has it but I can see Lotus wanting to distinguish a car that costs almost twice as much.
Just because you personally didn't hear it doesn't mean that they didn't say it.

·
Registered
7,131 Posts
We saw some of these at Goodwood. I don't care for it. Car looks great, balanced, complete and proper as is. Looks like some kid's idea of a lambo body kit on the wrong car.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
We saw some of these at Goodwood. I don't care for it. Car looks great, balanced, complete and proper as is. Looks like some kid's idea of a lambo body kit on the wrong car.
I bet they would have sold more (not saying how many more) if this was the stock look.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
+1--doesn't fit in with overall look of car, IMO

·
Registered
7,131 Posts

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
OMG the carbon grey car is unbelievable.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts