The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of buying a used 2011 Evora. The dealer didn't have the original window sticker, but I was able to get the list of installed options/packages from Lotus after sending them the VIN.

Does anyone know where I can find a list of what is actually in the different packages and what each cost when it was originally sold? I just want to try and make sure I know exactly what I'm supposed to be getting and make sure I got the deal I think I got.

Per Lotus it has:
- Storm Titanium
- Charcoal Leather (Premium Pack)
- Backup Camera
- Black Package
- Metallic Paint
- Premium Pack
- Sports Gearbox
- Sport Pack
- Star Shield
- Tech Pack

It has 8K miles on it and is in great shape. I'd be interested to hear what folks think would be a decent price for this config.

Thanks!
Jim (Newbie in NJ)

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase. :clap: That makes a handful of us with Evoras in NJ now :D

Here is a copy of what the dealer sent me in May '11 when I was planning on ordering mine and asked for pricing. Hopefully this is what you are looking for..

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perfect! Thank you! BTW...I found an orange 2010 Evora for sale at a dealer in North Plainfield, but when I called about it they told me it had just been sold a few days ago.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The person at Lotus who provided the info after I gave him the VIN said the car also has Starshield and the Black Package on it, but I don't see those on the list of available options.

Could it be that they were only offered later in the model year? The car does have the black wheels, calipers, roof and side sills, so I think it has the Black Package, right?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
That list is already from later in the year as it has heated seats, a late 2011 option. Black Package and StarShield were port-installed options - that may be why they are missing from that list.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahh...that makes sense, as it doesn't have heated seats, which are shown to be part of the premium pack above, but must not have been part of the package when my car was built.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
That list is already from later in the year as it has heated seats, a late 2011 option. Black Package and StarShield were port-installed options - that may be why they are missing from that list.
Its definitely from later 2011.

I ordered my car late May ’11 and was advised a few days later that there were no more build slots available for the USA for 2011. We went back and forth and Lotus agreed to "pull a build slot allocated for another territory” so that I could get my car as ordered.

I don’t remember the Black Package being available for 2011, so I don’t know the pricing for it. But Star Shield cost $995 and was also installed at the port after clearing customs.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Yes, black pack came out after the 11s were here.

Some more info here; TechWiki if you hadn't already checked this out.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all for the info and pointer to the wiki. Lots to learn and figure out. Getting more anxious by the day to bring the car home.

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
That isn't right. My 2011 has a build date of 12/10 according to the door sticker (Certificate of Provenance says 2/11), and it definitely has heated seats.

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
That isn't right. My 2011 has a build date of 12/10 according to the door sticker (Certificate of Provenance says 2/11), and it definitely has heated seats.
12/10 would be a later 2011 construction. My 2011 has a build date of summer of 2010, and it had no heated seats available (neither do any cars 2011 cars built in summer of 2010 when they started building 2011 models).

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
According to that info, my car had an original list price of $79,165.00. However, I also have the Garage Door opener option. Anyone know what that was listed as in 2011? I also need to test to see if I have the Imprint system, the button is there lit up, but I haven't played with it yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts