The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We stayed at The Apex Inn - Bed And Breakfast for a couple of days for a weekend getaway. What a wonderful stay! We planned a Watkins Glen track event and winery visits in the area.

The bed was amazingly comfortable--five-star hotel quality. The room was very clean and we appreciated the hardwood flooring. The bathroom was very nice and the shower water pressure was great. The latest climate-control unit for the room was absolutely quiet unlike some of the other places we have stayed.

Breakfast included was much better than any hotel continental breakfast we have ever had--fresh fruit, home-made muffins, etc.

The location is great--local and within a short distance to everything. Do not pass this place up if you are coming to the area for a visit--true hospitality and comfort. We had a great stay and will definitely be back again--Thank you Mary and John!

Attachments

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
For anyone coming to the Mercedes Lotus track day...we will be matching the Raddison rate on the queen rooms and just slightly higher on the king (pictures shown) for June 21. Thanks Rassul for the great review ! Hope to see more Lotus people ! Theapexinn dot com

·
Registered
323 Posts
What is this Mercedes Lotus event? I work for Mercedes USA HQ and daily drive a Lotus and know nothing of this!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Nevermind, I found it, LOONY event.

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
Cool place. I have many of the posters seen throughout the Inn!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts