The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently sold my Elise and the new owner didn't want the wing so it is now for sale on its own.

It is an APR GTC 200 carbon wing with adjustable mounts made specifically for the Elise. There are some very clever internal supports that tie the uprights to the base of the trunk to make it very rigid and flex free. The finish is a gel coat over a very clean carbon weave and looks great in the sun.

Included is everything one would need to mount the wing to their Elise - it includes all hardware, paperwork and directions. Also included is the optional carbon Gurney flap ($95 value) and a pair of larger options carbon side plates ($90 value). You can read more about it here on the APR website -

APR Performance - GTC-200 Adjustable Wing

The wing is in 'as new' shape with no damage or blemishes. The wing, with the Gurney flap and extra side plates retailed for $1103 and I am asked $675 shipping included to the lower 48 states.

It's a very well made piece of equipment and is in perfect shape and looks great on the rear of the Elise.

I will accept paypal payments as well as certified checks.

Please contact me with any questions to might have directly by email at [email protected] and I will get back to you ASAP. If you would like any specific photos taken please feel free to ask.

Thanks for looking -

Dave

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
thanks for all the interest - the wing has sold.

dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.