The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I just bought an APR splitter for my 2006 elise. I do not really want to do a lip and splitter combo, but I am trying to mimic the image of the orange lotus that APR uses to model their products. I know I saw this lotus elise on Super Street Magazine awhile back when magazines about tuner culture were a thing.

Take a look at the picture below.
Please notice that ABOVE the black APR splitter, is not a lip, but another splitter paint matched to the car that on the corners of the front bumper, has a wing or canard style to it.
Does anyone know what brand that is and where to buy it? I think this is a very clean setup but I can't seem to find it on the internet or any lotus store.

Notice right above the APR splitter, is not a lip, but another splitter and I cannot seem to find it to buy online.
Thanks!

·
488 Posts
Many splitters that I see online aren't being made any longer. While similar to the cup lip it's not and I do recall seeing it in the past. Here's a good selection many if not most unavailable now. Front Splitter aka Lip option thread.

·
Registered
81 Posts
That is the Gut 2 front splitter, pretty rare at this point. I'm selling mine if your interested.
[/QUOTE]

What is the name of that rear spoiler?

·
Registered
36 Posts
That is the Gut 2 front splitter, pretty rare at this point. I'm selling mine if your interested.

What is the name of that rear spoiler?

Also Gut Sports - Version 1 Wing

1 - 6 of 5 Posts