·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
I may go....since it's a day before my bday :up:

but my 2nd gear synchro is acting up :(

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Eddie I might bring the Subie out this weekend at Streets, getting new brakes put on this week wanna try them out. And are you going to Jack's on the 15th?

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
is that speed ventures participant list accurate? if it doesn't fill up much more then I think I'll be going

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Eddie I might bring the Subie out this weekend at Streets, getting new brakes put on this week wanna try them out. And are you going to Jack's on the 15th?
Peter, this Fri. I'm going to BW to test my SRF :coolnana:, so can't go out this wknd....
I'll see about Jack's day - it's on a wed. so work may be tough.

·
Disingenuous Minion
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is that speed ventures participant list accurate? if it doesn't fill up much more then I think I'll be going
Don't know if its accurate , but it has increased from 5 to 8 in the past couple days. Still, looks good with 11 days to go.

·
Disingenuous Minion
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This was posted on the registration page for April 10th event:

Streets of Willow

ATTENTION!!! : This event is on Tentative Status! This means that we may cancel this event if we do not get enough signups. If you would like to run this event, signing up will increase the chances of the event happening. If you do not sign up the event is more likely to be cancelled! Please enter your credit card information as usual -- WE WILL NOT CHARGE CREDIT CARDS unless the event is confirmed! Thank you for your patience.

I'm signing up today, if you are planning to go, get your name in so it isn't cancelled!

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I'm signing up (as soon as I get my speedventures password)!

I hope it's a "go", but with a small attendance.

Maybe the economy affected the luxurious track sessions.:sad:

If that's true we'll be forced to sell our luxurious Elises/Exiges and buy GM vehicles (GM vehicles = Government Managed vehicles):rolleyes:

I want to try my new video camera!:coolnana:

-Hal

·
Registered
56 Posts
I finally decided to make the journey to Streets of Willow (for the first time) to have some fun but now they sent me an email saying consider it cancelled unless there's more sign ups. BUMMER! There's still some hope left untill the official word sometime next week.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I just signed up also - Anyone wants to caravan from Long Beach area? Also, my first time on Street of Willow Springs, with street tires, any advice? I've been watching a few youtube videos about driving SOW course....

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I just signed up also - Anyone wants to caravan from Long Beach area? Also, my first time on Street of Willow Springs, with street tires, any advice? I've been watching a few youtube videos about driving SOW course....
That's GREAT Drew!:clap:

Now there are FOUR (4) Elises signed up!:coolnana:
Let's make it BILLIONS of Elises/Exiges!!!!
Everyone.....SIGN UP AND GO!!!

James? Ara? Mark? Zen Dude? Simon?
EVERYONE!!!:wave:
Make it LOTUS DAY at the STREETS of WILLOW!!!:nanner:

--Hal

BILLIONS of LOTUS!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
OH man... I think I need to go!!!

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
coool, ok lemme see if I can get off work to make this -

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I checked the "list" of cars attending:

57 Elises
34 Exiges
1 Hummer:shrug:

J/K The list is low so now's the time to SIGN-UP and fill the track with Elises and Exiges.......NOW!!!

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Andy you can do it.....
I'm going to try to make this ... as a birthday present to me.

Btw, Speed Ventures is combining with Redline as a joint event.
Both organizations are great.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Andy you can do it.....
I'm going to try to make this ... as a birthday present to me.

Btw, Speed Ventures is combining with Redline as a joint event.
Both organizations are great.
Yes, I know: resistance is futile. Well, my new wheels studs should be waiting for me, in addition to a few other minor mods...

1 - 20 of 77 Posts