The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Tech Insp/Requirements for entrance, or done on-site/at gate? Approved Helmet, and min of 4pt ASM's or 5/6pt harnesses, or is this a "street" event - all comers/all classes?

TIA.
Looks like fun! :up:

·
Registered
774 Posts
I've just had a last-second CANCELLATION on a skydiving event I was supposed to be instructing for tomorrow occur. Is it too late for me to now get in? Also - I have my 15year old son with me (Trevor) on weekends. What would be the (potential) logistics for bringing him along?

Hey - even if I don't enter / run.... Maybe I will come on out for the over-the-road drive/seat-time and make a day of it anyway. Is that possible as well, if I decide not to run / actively participate? - Dave... I can maybe meet up with you on Rte 70 somewhere, to caravan our way there too, if you like.

Sorry for being such a Johnny-come-lately, but I just THIS MOMENT got the "no-go" call, on the jumping event, I was prior committed-to otherwise for tomorrow, so I just literally this very moment, became "open"/available!

Someone fill me in on my now, (even if only outside "the event") possiblilities. :wave:

THANKS!
-Grant

1 - 2 of 2 Posts