The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Ok. It would be nice to plan some events as a group. Anyone doing track day at LOG ?
I am. My son will share the car also.
Bob

·
Registered
192 Posts
Scott, LOG is only about 11 hr drive. I am leaving Thu. night and will stay at my son's place in Blackcksburg. He can put a few people up. Sorry for off topic. Barber is a great track . Try and meet up for the drive.
Bob

·
Registered
192 Posts
Jimmyhoffa. I have not been to this SCCSA event. I can tell you that track time will teach you amazing things about your car and your talents. It can be quite humbling.Most instructors are very helpful. Drive at your speed comfort, do not worry about anyone else. Stay out of the way. Have fun.
Bob

·
Registered
192 Posts
I am sighned up. Anyone else?. It is on a Sat. The most fun day of the week.The best. No excuses for haveing to work.
I always feel guilty and need to take office call's at FATT. Plus it is a club event. Got to be fun even with the usual SCCA I'm in charge guys.(That's a joke, I was a member for a long time.)
Bob

·
Registered
192 Posts
Scott, Be glad you have a job.All my granite conference tabels for lawyers have stopped.
Fortunatly there wifes still want nice kitchens. Next tract day for me after Shenny is Barber at LOG.
New Pagids now.They stop way fast.
Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts