The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have photos of an Ardent Red car with Biscuit interior? Every red car I see has the black interior, regular cloth or leather, but still black.

Better yet, does anyone have this combo on order who has decided they don't want the car? (preferably with sport and touring package, oh and a hard top... )

TIA!

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Later Apex said:
Does anyone have photos of an Ardent Red car with Biscuit interior? Every red car I see has the black interior, regular cloth or leather, but still black.

Better yet, does anyone have this combo on order who has decided they don't want the car? (preferably with sport and touring package, oh and a hard top... )

TIA!
Ardent and Biscuit is a
mythical combination dreamed up by Chris but which will never be a reality. It came to him in a dream but the car was
actually a Ferrari Dino, not an Elise.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A Ferrari Dino might be easier to get these days...

So far, no one has come up with a picture of this combination. Does anyone here have such a car on order and if so when do you anticipate it arriving?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You don't really want your car do you? You want to sell it to me, you know you do... this isn't the car you are looking for... move along... ;)

(using the force on your mind now...)

:)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmm is there a "Wanted" section here? In other words if someone has that combo, such as yourself, on order or has a low number in line and hasn't submitted their color choice yet and wants out of their spot that I can list my interest in either their car or their spot?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I have it currently on order at MAG but never had a doubt that I wanted it - good choice - but sorry, not available.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts