·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Touring Pack
Sport Pack
Starshield

352 miles on it.

Hoping to get what I paid for it. Let me know if you're interested in getting off the waiting list and driving now.

Paid $49,778.95

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
Yet another ardent red for sale, ouch, they all seem to be ending up on ebay for sale.:(

Chris
It just makes yours more exclusive. However, I do agree with you, it IS a peculiar trend.

·
Registered
592 Posts
They don't call it "resale red" for nothing. Ferrari's and many classic collector cars fetch more money when they are painted red.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
While I can't attest to why the red one's seem to be getting sold at a higher rate, mine was not an attempt to make a buck. I had decided to pass until the dealer called and said my car was in. They were totally cool about me passing (were going to sell it at MSRP to the next person) but I impulsively changed my mind, not wanting to regret not getting it after waiting sooo long for it. Figured I could drive it and find out if it would displace my EVO or Mcoupe, both of which spend a great deal of time at the tracks here in Texas. (I'm an instructor with a few HPDE groups)

The Elise is too darn pretty and too expensive to be beating up at the track just yet. As others that know me can attest, I'm one of those people who waxes their car before going to the track because the cars need to look great as well as drive great. A little too anal maybe. Just not sure if I can put this car at risk on the track.

Let me know if you're interested.

512 431-5891
[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts