The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,154 Posts
Better check with Ridge. That might be lightning yellow or some other variant, rather than Saffron.

Glad I already chose Saffron. I think my eyeballs just exploded.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
670 Posts
Joetz said:
I think saffron is more visible at night, if safety is a concern
Careful there, some people here get pretty upset if you mention safety as regards color. :D

Steve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think they should offer a flashing Ardent/Saffron color scheme a la that link I posted!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
291 Posts
transio said:
If, like me, you're having trouble deciding between these two colors, I've found this new resource that should help you make up your mind FAST !!!
The way I see it, one color is for newborn girls, the other is not.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
714 Posts
How about this?

I made a larger version, but it won't let me post anything larger than this(KB-wise). I also made some jpegs of all the Elise's in a "field". It turned out pretty good, but it's 1600x1200, and I don't want to do it the injustice of shrinking it. So, it will just be wallpaper for me :D
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,607 Posts
Re: Re: Ardent / Saffron Decision Maker !!!

TripleBlack_NJ said:
The way I see it, one color is for newborn girls, the other is not.
Which one is for girls? Red or Yellow? I didnt see Proton Pink in the line up?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,301 Posts
how about this one...
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
usofrob said:
How about this?

I made a larger version, but it won't let me post anything larger than this(KB-wise). I also made some jpegs of all the Elise's in a "field". It turned out pretty good, but it's 1600x1200, and I don't want to do it the injustice of shrinking it. So, it will just be wallpaper for me :D
Hey what color is right after purple? it is a silver metallic look but not bright silver....it is more of a smoked silver.

Thanks
Jeremy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
714 Posts
It's eggplant, Storm Titanium, Arctic Silver.
 

·
Forum Founder
Joined
·
29,081 Posts
usofrob said:
How about this?

I made a larger version, but it won't let me post anything larger than this(KB-wise). I also made some jpegs of all the Elise's in a "field". It turned out pretty good, but it's 1600x1200, and I don't want to do it the injustice of shrinking it. So, it will just be wallpaper for me :D
Please email it to me.

[email protected]

Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,684 Posts
that color comparison image you did up there pretty much convinces me storm is not dark enough for me. looks like black is in front again
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,269 Posts
Never in the course of automotive endeavor has an external color (Ardent) been offered as a coordinate with an internal color (Biscuit) but NEVER shown together. How does one decide on something that, until now, has never been brought before human eyes for evaluation?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,438 Posts
Ridgemanron said:
Never in the course of automotive endeavor has an external color (Ardent) been offered as a coordinate with an internal color (Biscuit) but NEVER shown together. How does one decide on something that, until now, has never been brought before human eyes for evaluation?
if you go though the legwork of posting a pic of a topless ardent and a biscuit interior shot w good light, I'd be happy to shop it.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top