The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE: Ardent with all options: Touring (Biscuit interior), Sport, Hardtop. (NO Starshield). Never titled. Car is in Southeast US with less than 20 miles on it.

Price: MSRP + Destination + Dealer Fees + $1,000 = $48,700. Buyer responsible for taxes in their state.

Downturn in finances cause sale. :(

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Sorry to hear it, DCNSX. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
No... not good, there's not that many members out here in the mid-atlantic. Sorry to hear about it... hang in there, maybe something will work out?

Good luck,

Cade

·
Registered
970 Posts
DCNSX said:
FOR SALE: Ardent with all options: Touring (Biscuit interior), Sport, Hardtop. (NO Starshield). Never titled. Car is in Southeast US with less than 20 miles on it.

Price: MSRP + Destination + Dealer Fees + $1,000 = $48,700. Buyer responsible for taxes in their state.

Downturn in finances cause sale. :(
just asked wife it was reasonable to fly to ATL and pick car up and drive it back to Portland...she almost threw a fork at me...:)...man I hate this car!...too time consuming

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Re: Re: Ardent with all options- for sale

mact3333 said:
just asked wife it was reasonable to fly to ATL and pick car up and drive it back to Portland...she almost threw a fork at me...:)...man I hate this car!...too time consuming
so have it shipped out via enclosed transport. perry used Intercity through HRM and I'll be using them along with Dana (also on this forum). Dana's car and mine will be picked up no later than friday for their trip across the country...

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,681 Posts
Dude!

This thread is about 10 days too late!!!!

If you had only told me! I went by LOA two Sundays ago and peered into the window and what did I see?!?! My car! Ardent Red, biscuit interior, sports pack, hard top! Just like I ordered! And mine is due any day now. Its got to be mine, right? :) So Monday morning I called LOA and said 'Is that my car?!?! Is that my car?!?!' Alas, they said 'No, its somebody elses'. I was sad. Upset. Frustrated. Dejected. :(

If only I had known that it was your car and you couldn't take it, I would have swapped spots in line with you. By the time mine gets here (Thanksgiving), you could have had a turn of events and been able to grab the Elise!

Oh well, such is life. Let me know if you're interested in the above scenario...

·
Registered
970 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Ardent with all options- for sale

raggedy1 said:
so have it shipped out via enclosed transport. perry used Intercity through HRM and I'll be using them along with Dana (also on this forum). Dana's car and mine will be picked up no later than friday for their trip across the country...

if you dont mind me asking, what are you paying for shipping from them?...I have spoken to DCNSX about his car but perhaps i change my mind.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I'd jump on it but my deposit is non-refundable by contract and it might be a real hassle to get out of it - but I'm going to check.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Are you sure he's taken delivery already? I think it's still there, he said it's located in Southeast US?

Chris

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The car is still at Lotus of Atlanta. I'd like for it to go to someone on EliseTalk, but if not, a local (non-Lotus) dealer here wants it.

I did pick up my boss' yellow Elise last week and drove it back through GA, NC and Southwestern VA. So there will be another Elise in the mid-Atlantic (and I will drive it occassionally and probably track it next Spring).

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Ardent with all options- for sale

mact3333 said:
if you dont mind me asking, what are you paying for shipping from them?...I have spoken to DCNSX about his car but perhaps i change my mind.
$1,675.00 which includes an $80.00 fuel surcharge. There are other companies that offer enclosed/insured transport, but Intercity comes highly recommended

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,681 Posts
rbullett said:
How do I buy? Do I call you or LOA?
Call LOA. And forget about MSRP. Be prepared to be asked to drop your drawers and grab your ankles. :D

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Anyone interested call me by this weekend. Either it goes here to an EliseTalker or it goes to Ebay. Unless my boss decides to get it and send it to Puerto Rico next Spring (where he's from). Of course if he buys it maybe I can track it here before he ships it out of the country.....

703.593.4273. -Howard

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
here's a photo for you visually-stimulated types. :)

taken at Lotus of Atlanta (where the car still resides)

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts