The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Are Lotus dealers welcome here at LT? Have one who would be a great asset to Lotus south east community.

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Catsailr27 
#1 ·
Was at the Lamboghini/Lotus charlotte this morning. HUGE lotus turn out. Did not get all the cars in the pic before I had a chance to snap one. But linked a reel showing the turn out.

Anyway, the second red elise is for sale at their dealership. I was talking with Daniel who is head of sales and I was telling him about Lotus Talk and said he might be able to advertise the car over here. As a dealer, they are FANTASTIC. With the Emira coming they will be increasing Lotus presence in the South East. I was wondering if @Catsailr27 if it was OK for them to have a presence here as a dealer. Let me know and I will shoot him an email with a formal invite.

Good people and have done wonders fostering a great community in the Lambo world. Have no doubt they will bring the Lotus dealership to what it should be. Focusing on customers!

See less See more
#2 ·
All they need to do is to just join LT and at sign up time there's a path for Vendors. They will have to have vendor status to advertise here just as anyone does. Here's the Vendor FAQ. Vendor FAQ

Reactions: StressCraxx
#3 ·
I think it's pretty obvious what LT advertising and participation along with being a great dealer can bring for dealer vendors. Just look at presence that Gator commands with their customers. Geography knows no bounds when customer service and rapport are number one! Let's hope that Lamborghini Charlotte joins the growing vendors here on LT.

#4 ·
I reach out to their head of sales and pass on this info. They have been top notch for years in the Lambo community. I have zero doubt they will bring the same level of service to Lotus. Nice to have them right in our back yard!

Here is their insta account and they were the host of the event today. They do it every month.

#7 ·
Does "Lotus of Charlotte" even exist? Other than a tiny 4"X4" Lotus sticker on their front door you would never know they are a Lotus dealer driving by. Big Lamborghini signs in many places, yet nothing that indicates they are a Lotus dealer.

I attended their Exotic Cars and Coffee in November, when they had an Emira for a day to show. No test drives, just sitting in the parking area for folks to look at and sit in. I found the Lotus-USA representative to be very informative, yet could not locate anyone from the "Lotus of Charlotte" dealership to discuss their Emira waitlist, or if they even have one. They did not leave me with a "warm fuzzy", "I want to do business with them" feeling..........:cautious:

A few days after, I did get their Lotus Sales guy, Daniel, on the phone and he said they were taking deposits for fall 2023 build slots, and he would email me the paperwork to get on their list. Never received anything. Sent a few reminder messages - no reply. So their communication needs improvement.

Yet it's good to hear from this discussion thread that they are viewed positively. I'll give them another call on Monday.

#8 ·
I think they just had the Emira on its tour of dealerships recently. If you didn't make it you missed your chance for a close by test drive. No dealer in the US has Emiras in stock for test drives. They're a new dealership and I've already heard positive feedback on their service department up here in the Tidewater area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.