Registered
2021 Evora GT
2,469 Posts
I "feel" younger when I drive.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cute kids! Enjoy them while you can. They grow up quick!
Very true! These are my grandkids, so second time around for me.
How cute? If you look closely at the photo, you can see the they had turned on the interior light when they were playing in the car, which of course I didn't notice because it was a nice sunny day. I drove home, put on the roof and put on the cover. Three days later a dead battery was the clue I needed to discover that the light had been turned on.:eek:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Are you sure????

How cute? If you look closely at the photo, you can see the they had turned on the interior light when they were playing in the car, which of course I didn't notice because it was a nice sunny day. I drove home, put on the roof and put on the cover. Three days later a dead battery was the clue I needed to discover that the light had been turned on.:eek:
Looking at their faces, they knew exactly what they were doing!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts
Yeah............and I'm getting TIRED of them trying to buy an Elise for less than 50 cents !!! rotfl

·
Registered
424 Posts
See, I knew that Lucas electrics got a bum rap!!! It was munchkins all along!!

Stephen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.