The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have driven by the former Lotus of South Bay twice in the past week and noticed the service bay doors pulled closed during business hours. Today, I noticed cars (for sale) nicely lined up across all the bay doors. :eek:

Have Qais and Skeeter relocated to the BMW facility Torrance, or are they out of business all together? :(

My last service by Qais was in 9/07...has anything changed that I missed?

:popcorn:

·
Registered
388 Posts
I'm 2k miles shy of my next service and it would suck if Quais wasn't there anymore. I should give him a call and see what's what.<STYLE type="text/css">.wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #e9e9e9; background-image: none; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }</STYLE><STYLE type="text/css">.wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #e9e9e9; background-image: none; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }</STYLE>

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
I suspect Qais could get a job easy at any SoCal Lotus dealership considering his reputation on this board.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Just got an oil change done by them about 4 weeks ago at the BMW Torrance facility.

I think they're pretty busy down there, but they were great about squeezing me into their schedule.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts