• No

Votes: 17 54.8%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw these comments on other forums.

I feel sorry for Hamilton. He's a truly talented, world-class driver who the FIA do not want as their poster boy

//////

Well why would a fascist want a black guy to be a world beater?

If the FIA want to play dirty, McLaren should play the race card - get Max to defend himself against his behaviour
I believe a friend of Max's father was rather upset when a black athlete won a race a few years back. I guess blood runs deep...
That last one would have been Hitler at the 1936 Olympics...

We all know that Mosely's mother and father were married in the Berlin home of Nazi propaganda chief Joseph Goebbels. Adolf Hitler was one of the guests.

Oswald Mosley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I won't go into detail on one of Max's favourite pastimes...

Max Mosley Sex Video: F1 Boss Max Mosley Caught With Five Hookers In Nazi Orgy Video Scandal

So is it more than the FIA love Ferrari and hate Ron and McLaren?

I think F1 died today :(

RIP F1 1950-2008

·
Registered
126 Posts
I do believe that racism exists in racing. And that's because it exists in all other areas of life. It's unavoidable.

Do I think that the penalty was given out purely due to racism? Probably not. At least, I really hope not. But if someone is racist, there views probably tend to have some influence on decisions they make and actions they take. It's human nature. So, if Max did "give the order", then I could see how his decision was at least some what influenced (however small) by his personal prejudices.

What makes matters worse is that the reasons they gave for the penalties are very shaky at best. That, along with Mosley's history.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I just read the Spa post-race press release...what a joke! :eek:

Hamilton won the Spa race fair and square.

FIA is in dire need of new leadership. I see this as a sad and petty extension of last year's meltdown between McLaren and Ferrari. It is clear the FIA is not made up of objective and reasonable sportsmen...whatever the reason.

I hope that Hamilton / McLaren take the next few races and snag both the drivers' and constructors' championships...assuming the "stewards" allow it.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
i voted NO...its more about the cheating incident and that crew chief of an arse called Ron...LOL PLUS Mercedes is a freakin GERMAN car company hahaha

well as of now the FIA doesnt give a flying crap about what we think

but for conversations sake...people are people, they are not perfect, and if you let emotions get the best of you then so be it, whether right or wrong, but you all know that you will always keep a closer, stricter eye on someone that has been caught cheating in the past...whether it be racing or relationships

for the LH fans, look at it as, if after all this drama and if LH still wins the championship and McLaren wins the constructor, it will say a lot about the team and the driver

and for the Ferrari KR/FM fans...take it as it comes, cus the table could be turned around just as fast, and the other teams that would be in advantage wouldnt give a flying crap about them either way

my .02

fact of the matter is...there is racism everywhere, so if thats the case then i wont be half as surprised at all

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
That's funny, my mother who knows nothing about the sport asked me that. Is this a racial thing against Lewis. Guess she remembers me last year cursing about the 100 million dollar fine and now this. I'm sure there are people who don't wanna see LH in the sport, but I doubt it would come to this. Plus, if that were true, they woulda removed the driver points from the championship last year since LH was so close.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I dont know but I love the banner ad they chose...

Attachments

·
Registered
422 Posts
For a 15$ million sactioning fee per race...

after the trophies are presented and the champagne sprayed and the various national media file stories proclaiming the winner, to change the outcome of a race is pure bush league. Even the smallest podunk horse or dog track posts an "INQUIRY" in any disputed race immediately. IMO not racial but TERRIBLE communication. Lawyers will fight this one!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I was driving back from Vegas today - what did I miss at Spa and the press releases afterwards?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I don’t believe racism had anything to do with the decision.

It was sad to see Hamilton so deliriously happy in the interview and then have the win taken away. However, watching the video of the incident again (I had recorded the race) I understand the call. The momentum gained did seem to aid in the pass. Too bad too, because I believe the pass would have been inevitable prior to the checkered flag.

This is a no win deal from here on in.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
most pathetic thread ever. ever.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
most pathetic thread ever. ever.
Really? Your insightful commentary is fascinating please give us more I think you are on a roll:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
there was an incident in spain recently where some fans wore gorilla suits and held signs denouncing Lewis Hamilton. The Fia, your enemy Mosley leading them, Were outraged, and threatened to cancel the Grand Prix's that year if it continued. Mosley then started an anti rascism campagin within the ranks of the FIA. Hardly the actions of a bigot.

How he feels in private is none of our business. His behavior in regards to race relations in Motorsport have been exemplaory.

If you want to rebuke someone for crap posts, look no further than your own keyboard.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
there was an incident in spain recently where some fans wore gorilla suits and held signs denouncing Lewis Hamilton. The Fia, your enemy Mosley leading them, Were outraged, and threatened to cancel the Grand Prix's that year if it continued. Mosley then started an anti rascism campagin within the ranks of the FIA. Hardly the actions of a bigot.

How he feels in private is none of our business. His behavior in regards to race relations in Motorsport have been exemplaory.

If you want to rebuke someone for crap posts, look no further than your own keyboard.
Mosley's pedigree is well known and it does matter. He may have bounced on Hitler's knee as a baby. He was involved in race riots on his fathers behalf when he was a young adult. He also seems to enjoy "themed parties" that are not suitable for someone with his family history (he should have picked the Roman Toga party when presented with the menu).

How he feels in private does matter because it can influence his decisions and the decisions of those around him who may feel they are doing what he would want.

Anyway you are right this is a waste of time.

:shift:

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Yep, it's racism. If Ham was driving a bright red car, the penalty never would have happened. It was car racism, not skin color, but racism nevertheless LOL

·
Registered
782 Posts
I thought Patricko's suggestion for Max of a "...Roman toga party" for his next hooker orgy was a most appropriate theme given his close association with a certain Italian team. A few more rulings like yesterday's and Ferrari might even be convinced to pick up the tab for the hookers...Dave

1 - 18 of 18 Posts