The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edit: Full refund issued by Noxx on May 7, 2012.

Ill be the first to apologize if these are actual BOE clam hinges, but they definitely arent spring loaded, as I have to open them by hand. The bolts are in the hinges backwards, and in the wrong location. Also, the plates that bolt into the actual clam should be ionized black, but these are just raw silver. Im trying to get ahold of Noxx, but he is not answering his PM's. I will be the first to apologize if im in the wrong, and I will clear his name if so, but for now its not looking good.

What steps do I need to take to get this settled? Thanks guys

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
Sorry man, those are NOT our hinges...

:huh::confused::(:mad:

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
They're not Richard's.

McFly called me and asked about them after he purchased them. The Noxx add claimed they were our (BOE) hinges and he was parting out the kit. McFly mentioned to me that he communicated with Noxx prior to the sale and that Noxx indicated he purchased the kit from us and copied the kit for his personal use, so he no longer needed the original kit.

I don't know who Noxx is or if we actually sold him the hinges. I do know the ones in the picture didn't come from my workbench:no: It would appear that McFly rec'd the copied parts and that the copies are not very good copies...

Dirty pool:rolleyes:

Phil

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Noxx contacted me last night and said he'd refund me as soon as I sent the kit back. I demanded a refund immediately and then I'd send the kit back. I have yet to hear back from him, although I did file a dispute with PayPal.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hot dogs, Noxx issued me a refund. But.... Its pending till May 7th. So I guess I sit and wait and see if it goes through.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Wow, this has turned so wrong... Just realized about this thread yesterday night.

First off, I would like to apologize for marketing these hinges has being made by BOE. I learned fast enough that they are actually copies and not the real thing.

I bought these hinges (3 pairs) on eBay a few months ago. I got them cheap and thought that I could sell them here for a small profit. By the pictures I have found on this forum, I thought that they were made by BOE.

After selling one kit to Marty, he informed me that they are not genuine and didn't want to keep them. I complied and refunded his money immediately.

It is not true that I am not answering PMs, I don't spend all my days here. I have a business to run. Sending me PMs at a 10 min interval and telling that I don't reply is not a valid argument in my books.

Phil and I spoke on the phone earlier this afternoon to clear things up.

If anyone wishes to discuss this further, please call me directly. You now all have my number afterall...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts