The Lotus Cars Community banner

So let those without fat cast the first stone. Which best describes you?

• Yes, I’m a fatty and I know it!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I’m not the human equivalent of the Elise but I’m in good shape.

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • The Elise doesn’t have a spare tire… Why should I? Yes I could stand to lose 20-30 lbs.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I’m in great shape and that’s why the Elise needs to diet… I don’t want it making me look bad

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These polls are starting to get a bit ridiculous. They don't seem to have anything to do with the car, rumors or news. So if they can get in, so should this one.

The Elise is a pretty small car and very athletic, yet a great deal of the people here are talking about putting it on a diet and pumping it up. I'm certain it's more of an athlete than most of the poster here.

The real question is how many people on this forum are out of shape or over-weight?

PS: If your gonna post that your in great shape proof should be submitted, or else we just might not buy it:)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
ROFLMAO
What a great end to a sucky day :D
Can we have an "Are you Stupid" Poll ?

I'd also really like to see a "Do you like Polls" Poll for those that are really bored and don't have a JADI to play with.
Vrooooooom.

·
Registered
296 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
Where's the "I'm as close to a skeleton as one can be while still having skin" option? ;)
You probably ate it:p

I would also like to ammend my vote. I originally voted for option two, but had a big lunch today so it pushed me over the 19.99lbs I was planning on losing:D

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
Where's the "I'm as close to a skeleton as one can be while still having skin" option? ;)
Also known as "I look like Garith from The Office"

I'm also for the "Are you Stupid" poll. In fact, how about a weekly Stupid question poll. Don't forget the Cowboy Neal option for those of us /.ers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts