The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked if anyone was a fan of the kressieg exhaust for the elise. No responses. Anyone Anyone? lol

Q

·
0 Posts
I think you could be a little more diplomatic with your choice of words in the header of your thread.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Are you people retarded? I asked if anyone was a fan of the kressieg exhaust for the elise. No responses. Anyone Anyone? lol

·
Registered
604 Posts
I asked if anyone was a fan of the kressieg exhaust for the elise. No responses. Anyone Anyone? lol
I'll answer as best I can, and in the order asked:

1) No, we as a "people" are not retarded. Perhaps some individuals are but I don't know who. If a representative statistical number of people on this forum are retarded, I believe that would still not make us "people" as group retarded.

2) The likelihood of one person being a fan is very, very good although I do not know who that person is. I'm guessing at a minimum, the owner of the kressieg company is a fan or probably one of his kids or maybe the guy that cleans his pool. I do not know if any of those people are on this forum. Sorry.

To recapitulate:
1) No
2) Most likely yes.​

Hope this helps. ;)

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
rotflrotflrotfl

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Nice new profile pic XXX.

And to the OP...:thwack:

·
Vendor
6,305 Posts
Mr. Know-

+1 on both accounts:clap:

·
Registered
417 Posts
well now, that is a good question. i am trying hard today not to use my "caps lock" key because a few of our fellow LT' members requested that i don't.

they felt that it would be like yelling on the internet. so i am trying very hard not to use them.

i do like 9and3's answer, so i am going with that.

however, i may be one of the people that just don't think like some do.

and feeling good today i will just look the other way.

i'm thinking that RoadDad & Moto44 would be proud of me.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
The wheels have fallen off quickly here.

I cannot believe this subject came up. I had an almost identical conversation with a friend of mine not 3 minutes ago about certain terms some use for others. Bizarre.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
In the universe of LT, the absence of "no" is generally "no" or 'too bored with the subject to care,' not a sign of our mental capacity. But your header certainly got you some attention this time around! ;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol

Thats why I used it. Im really a nice guy. Promise :) That chick is cute and drives a lotus. Thats awsome

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
your mom is retarded

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,619 Posts
I sometimes act retarded.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts